I went for a "free" facial, chair massage, and makeover at Origins today. And since I am weak and an easy sell, I walked out with $60 in eye creams. Not so free after all. Could have been worse--I'm pretty sure she used at least $350 worth of products on me, and my face is so soft right now I would have bought all of them.
I'm especially in love with this GinZing. Totally covers the dark circles under my eyes. I was pretty pleased, since I regularly look like I haven't slept a wink, even on nights where I've slept more hours than a baby kitten (read: a lot).
*I know bloggers have to legally disclose when they've been paid to review something, and I'm not sure that applies to regular non-famous, bearly-read non-bloggers like me, but at any rate, I was not paid in any way.

I've been needing a good eye cream- I've got the same dark circles, only my sleep patterns really are the cause- waking every 2 hours all night really takes a toll.
ReplyDelete