I'm pretty sure this will be my last blog post. I've had a blog on and off for almost 7 years, and I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I'm all outta stories. Too bad I couldn't have figured this out 2 weeks ago, when I started this blog. Live and learn.
Here's a picture of George:
No. You're not a quitter. Just don't force yourself to share all the time - just when you've got something good!
ReplyDeleteDO NOT STOP. I love it. Just post on occasion. Please. I love the chair, cheese, coat. Maybe try to only have posts that start with C.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see. My heart's just not in it, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
ReplyDeleteYou're overthinking it. If you write for yourself, rather than for others I think you'll enjoy it more! That means not forcing yourself to write when you are uninspired. But I love to read your writing, so I think you should leave it up.
ReplyDeleteAre there more pictures of that nursery that I'm missing? I only see the one on that blog?
A: if you go to the main blog, there's another one in a different post. I thought there were more, but it's just the two in two posts.
ReplyDeleteDon't you dare........
ReplyDeleteI miss spoke about the tickets.. 125$ round trip.
You must continue.. I would like a blog about your favorite spots in austin. My favorite street? Could you walk down there for me? Congress right? Don't forget your photo eye either.