Apparently, George Michael knows of my desire to try to eat more locally grown things, so he's been a real help this week. He's brought in a bird, a couple lizards, a few cicadas, and a mouse. (Well, two mice, I think. The first one looked so scrumptious that he ate it--how do I know? There was a pile of barf under the table, another pile of barf by the door which had, shall we say,
remains in it, and then there were the entrails in a separate pile by the chair. So maybe it was not to his taste, but he tried to bring in another one that afternoon for me to sample on my own. I declined. And then subsequently played cat-and-mouse in the backyard, trying to distract GM long enough for the mouse to shimmy away.)
 |
| That cat's a real space invader. |
There's also a frog that has taken up residence in my succulent pot. Or as GM probably puts it, there's a succulent frog in my pot. I see it in the morning, as we're returning from our 6 A.M. walks, just nestled in the cool soil. (Yes, I keep my succulents so watered that their soil is cool and damp. They are growing like gangbusters.) So far the frog has not been in the house yet, but I have every expectation that it will make that journey (inside GM's mouth).
And you wonder why I often have night terrors related to things crawling on the bed.
Not sure how you handle all GM antics. It kinds makes me gag. By the way you look GREAT in your Twain Harte pixs. mh
ReplyDelete