Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I want to go to there.

A little pricey for bookends (in my opinion, mostly because I use other books at bookends, if I need bookends at all, which I probably don't), but I heart them. So much. Of course, I would want to paint those birds ivory.


(from barnesandnoble.com)

5 comments:

  1. I would like for your goal to be that all titles of your blog are lines from our favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frivolousness is a real word, and also a real affliction. Also the raison d'etre for the entire shopping experience at Anthro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was frivolity...

    but word about Anthro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both in the dictionary as nouns for being frivolous. I think the difference is connotative: "frivolity" is light-hearted, while "frivolousness" has a more negative aspect. Now that I think about it, maybe "frivolity" is more suited to what I meant. Oh, English, you moody b*tch.

    ReplyDelete